Looking back at 2016 I’m particularly happy about all the things that I’ve learnt about myself, my friends and life in general. You know the feeling when you go like “Aaaah – I knew that!” – that’s what my 2016 has been all about. Realizing and changing.
There have been hard decisions mixed up with a lot of fun. The most important decision this year was the end of Timoteij. I know a lot of you think it’s a shame we won’t continue as a group, but all of us are happy with what we’ve achieved together and we look forward to do something different and new.
I’m very keen on working with my solo project – it feels exciting and fun!
Some of my highlights of 2016:
- My first gigs as a solo artist
- Release for our 3rd Timoteij album “Under our skin”
- Singing with Timoteij at Friends Arena during the finals of Melodifestivalen, Sweden
- Spending an entire month in Costa Rica & Nicaragua working for Cayuga Collection as host and model in videos + photos of their resorts and activities
- Singing at a wedding in Sienna, Italy
- Vacation with friends and family in Amsterdam & Sardinia
- Celebrating Norway’s national day in Trondheim, Norway
- Successful summer and Christmas tour with Timoteij
Welcome 2017! This year I will share my first new songs with you, something I’m really looking forward to. I will focus on making all my decisions based on what I dream of – not what I’m afraid of. I hope you’ll do the same 🙂